Friday, June 14, 2019

Review of Come Home by Raleigh Ruebins


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Gavin Bell and Hunter Wilson. Gavin is a man with a plan. His plan to build a bridge that would make it quicker to allow people to get the help they need in a life or death situation. This bring would run from Seattle to his childhood island of Kenley Island. There is just one problem the people from the island don't want the bridge. He wonders though if he can get his best friend on board will this work? Hunter hasn't seen Gavin much in the last 2 years but they text daily. Seeing him now though gives him mixed feelings. There is a part of him that misses his friend and their is another part that thinks he is nuts for what he is proposing. Can these two find that what they are fighting against is more than just the bridge or will it all be more than they can handle?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would also say this book could be any couple. We all just want someone who will love us for us not what we can do for them. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...