Sunday, June 16, 2019

Review of Misunderstood by Katy Kaylee


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Katie Lawton and Ryder Malloy. Ryder was never supposed to hook-up with his best friends sister. He was never supposed to want more. However that weekend went south real quick. When Ashley first finds Ryder he is getting drunk in a bar and saying what a jerk her brother is. She doesn't know what has happened but she wants to help in any way she can. Plus there is this little thing about her  having a crush on him for years now. However that weekend doesn't end the way either of them had planned. Katie learns why Ryder and her brother are fighting and it drives a wedge between them they never saw coming. Years later Ryder and his manager come into the PR firm she works for to change his image. Can these two find that their is still a HEA out there for them or will their past be more than they can overcome?

This is an amazing book. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...