Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Review of Her Rock Hard Mountain Man by Parker Grey


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Mia and Elias. Neither is looking for love both of them have their own problems they are dealing with. There is something about their chemistry though that neither can deny. While Mia just wants to finish school and get out on her own. Elias is seeming to have more and more bikers in his bar and they are getting more aggressive as time goes on. One night changes things though when their two worlds collide again. Will they find their HEA or will who they are make that impossible?

This is an amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...