Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Review of Hurricane Hearts by Nina Levine


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

What would you do for love? Would you fight for it or would you lie to protect it? Birdie Beaumont and Winter Morison must answer those very questions. There are things that are happening when Birdie first leaves Winter. She knows though if she stays she is not the only one who will be hurt and not just emotionally. Winter knows that there is only woman who will truly ever hold his heart and he is determined to get her back. What happens though when the love of your life comes back will it finally be a HEA or will it be the end forever?

This is another amazing hit by this author. Yes it has its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will tell you if you are a fan of MC books this is right up your alley. This author writes books that have you wanting more and these characters will stay with you long after you finish this book. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...