Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Review of Brother's Fireman Friend by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Daphne and Jonah. On the night they meet Jonah is trying to drink away what this day means to him and Daphne well she's on the run and just out to meet her brother for the night. All it takes is one moment for these two and they know that they are changed. Jonah is the fire chief and lives and breaths the job or at least that is how he looks at it. He has no time for a woman in his life and doesn't want one that could become a widow like the previous chief.  Daphne is in town for a short while just looking to make so money so she can move on to the next place and keep ahead of her nightmare. Can these two find a HEA they didn't know they were looking for or will their pasts make sure that never happens?

This is other amazing hit from this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...