Thursday, March 10, 2022

Review of Beast Daddy by Kelli Callahan

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Annabelle & Adam. When this book opens we find two people who both want to be found and want to stay hidden in the shadows. Adam is running from his family ever since he lost his wife and Annabelle well she is about to age out of the foster care system and doesn't see much of a life for herself. Can these two find a HEA or will the ghosts of the past make a future impossible?

Amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...