Monday, March 14, 2022

Review of My Beastly Boss by Sofia T. Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Clair Coleman & Isaac Shepherd. When this book opens we learn that Isaac is the manager of a professional football team. Clair even though she is all grown up her father still asks his oldest friend to keep an eye on her. The thing is one look at her and he wants her for himself. Clair is happy to be closer to her father, and having her dream job. One look at Isaac and she has found the man she wants. When she agrees to be another players girlfriend though will she have a chance with him. Can these two find a HEA or will others be in the way of that?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...