Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Review of Wishes & Wings by Nina Lane

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This book is not a stand alone and if you haven't read the first two books in this series I would stop reading now. Nell & Darius are back and this book picks up right wear feather & flames ended. We do not know if Darius is alive and Nell will do anything to have him back including going to his father. There is so much we learn in this book that will really tie the story together. This one makes you happy you waited until this one to come out. There is so much I want to tell you but without it being a stand alone rather than part of a series I don't want tor ruin any of the books for other readers. 

So So amazing. Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...