Saturday, March 5, 2022

Review of Shared by the Billionaires by Cassie Cole

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Amber Moltisanti, Owen March, Jude Cauthon, & Furio Rossi. When this book opens we find that Amber is trying to giver he sister the best 21st birthday every. This would be great but Owen throws them out because he feels like he can because he is the owner. When she meets each of them men some she is happy to meet others she at first wants nothing to do with them. 

Super hot. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...