Thursday, March 24, 2022

Review of Dirty Games by Michelle Valentine

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Vivi & Zayn North. When this book opens we find that Vivi is on the way to Florida and her dream job. The problem with this is her boyfriend who was going to move with her ditches her at the airport. Now in Florida she ends up in his uncle's house and just hopes she won't be kicked out. Zayn knows he is on thin ice with the league. He is to be with absolutely no woman and his dream woman just came out of his swimming pool. He wanted time to get to know his nephew but what he got is so much better. This book does end in a cliffhanger. 

Amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...