Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Review of The Billionaire's Fake Engagement by Leslie North

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Violet Shaw & Philippe Durand. When this book opens it looks like the Durand brothers cause quick a scuffle at the local pub. This wouldn't be a big thing but the tabloids got a hold of it and their grandfather is done. He assigned community service to all them them and Philippe's is to help Violet with her art show. Violet has two parents who have never supported her work as an artist. The will however support a marriage to Philippe. Can these two find a HEA or will hurts of the past make a future impossible?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...