Monday, April 4, 2022

Review of Blame it on the Gin by Frankie Love

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Virginia "Ginny" & Grant. On Ginny's birthday she has applied for a position in Grant's company. The thing is Grant thinks she is over qualified for the position.  The thing is they meet up again at the On the Rocks bar. This time however these two do meet and the feelings are explosive. Can these two find a HEA or will it be a hot burn that burns out to quickly?

Another amazing story for this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...