Thursday, April 28, 2022

Review of Daddy's Girl by K.C. Crowne

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we met Delilah Kline & Jacob Nichols. What would you do to take control of your life from a mother who can't steal your money from you? For Delilah it is to follow her best friend's advice and hire a man to fake being her fiance. There is only one problem with this, where she goes she finds a man who makes her wish it wasn't fake. Jacob runs a tight ship in his nightclub but when he sees Delilah all it takes is one look and he knows she is his. He agrees to her scheme with her not realizing all he wants from her. What happens though when 2 hearts go on the line? Will they get a HEA or will the gig be up and mom dearest is the final winner?

Another amazing story by this author. Many ups and downs I want to tell you about, but I don't want to ruin it for other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...