Sunday, April 3, 2022

Review of Developing Her Curves by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jacinta Matthew & Kyle Lundstrom. Kyle has come to Cherry to flip a town but he knows there is something even more important there. From the moment he lays eyes on Jacinta he knows why he is there. Jacinta is stuck in her home town with no idea how she will get to the area she needs for her degree. From the moment she meets Kyle she hopes this isn't a joke on her. Can these two find a HEA or will there just be too much mistrust for them to be together?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...