Sunday, April 24, 2022

Review of My Sister's Man by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Dakota & Declan. Dakota has had a crush on her sister's boss. The thing is though she is sure they are secretly dating. Declan has been looking for his one for his entire life. From the moment he lays eyes on his assistant's sister. Though neither of the realize at that time they feel exactly the same way for one another. Will they find a HEA or will they wish they have taken the chance to tell the other one? There is a great story about finding love and taking the risk of telling that person how you feel. 

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...