Thursday, April 28, 2022

Review of Jet by B.L. Brooks

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Luna Parker & Jett Mahoney. Jett is Luna's ex's dad. Though she never thought she would see him again when her ex demolished her heart on graduation day. There is something about the man though that has he wondering if she originally chose the wrong Mahoney. Jett knew it was wrong when she was dating his son and he isn't sure it is wrong now but seeing her again has him wonder if it is time for him to take his shot. Jett would do anything to be with Luna he just hopes he doesn't push her away instead. 

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...