Saturday, April 9, 2022

Review of Ryker by B.L. Brooks

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

IN this book we meet Chloe King & Ryker Cohen. Chloe needs out of New York and the new position in Montana she has just got will give her that chance. Ryker isn't looking for love or commitment but one look at Chloe has him wondering about the possibilities. These two seem like an unlikely pair. An anti-commitment man and a woman who is just looking for that something. Somehow watching these two fight it leads you to believe there is a chance for any of us. Will they get their HEA you will have to read it to find out. 

Amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...