Sunday, April 10, 2022

Review of Blame it on the Whiskey by Hope Ford

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Haven and Parker. Haven is trying a new look but isn't quite sure of it. When her old friend comes home from the military and doesn't look happy she doesn't know what is going on. Parker knew that he was developing feelings for Haven for awhile but it was something he thought he could ignore while overseas. Now that he is home and sees her new look there is no holding back. Can these two find a HEA or will this just be the end of a friendship?

Amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...