Sunday, June 23, 2019

Hot Dad Next Door: A Single Dad and Nanny Romance by Nicole Casey


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Emma McKenna and Ryan Cade. Ryan is learning what it is like to have a 4 year old child with him now that she is with him full time.  He is at a loss as to what to do at times. That is when he meets the neighbor's daughter who he thought was the gardener getting alone like gangbusters with his daughter. Emma moved home in the hopes of feeling closer to her parents but all she feels is lonely. One look at the dad next door though has her thinking things that have nothing to do with loneliness. Can these two find a HEA or will it all go up in flames?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...