Sunday, June 23, 2019

Review of Coming for Christmas by Krystyna Allyn


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Bethany "Bee" Phillips, Cooper Whitmore, and Jared Carrington. Bethany is looking for a wild ride. That is a wild ride with 2 men. So she finds out about a kinky dating agency and gets a response from both Cooper and Jared. The men are up for a good time as well however Cooper has some things going on that make just coming out for a good time a little more difficult. Can these three find the Christmas cheer they have been looking for this holiday season or will it all just be a bust?

This is a great story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will tell you this is one that if you are limited on ideas here is a book to give you some new ones. I would highly recommend this to anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...