Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Review of His Touch by B. B. Hamel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Allie and Rowan. Rowan shows up at Allie and her father's house with one plan in mind kill her father for a debit he owes the mob boss in town. The problem he runs into though is he doesn't know anything about Allie or that she is in the house when he kills her dad. One look at her and he knows he doesn't want to kill her he wants to own her. Allie doesn't know what to do when a man she has never seen before comes into their house and kills her father. She knows she should get as far away from him as she can but there is this pull that she can't explain. Can these two find a HEA or will the man that hired Rowan to kill Allie's dad make sure that never happens?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really wan to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...