Friday, June 14, 2019

Review of My Bully's Daddy by Kelli Callahan


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Hanna and Justin. Hanna is being bullied by the meanest kid in school most of the time she ignores her. However when she agrees to help her friend work the craft fair at the school on saturday. Things go from bad to worse. The mean girls can't stand the fact that she stood up to them. So when they find her in the locker room they burn all her clothes smash her stuff throw her phone in the toilet and kick her out. Oh ya and the topper they recorded her while she was forced to take her clothes off. Justin has just left the signing of his divorce papers. Where he has just learned that his ex-best friend is having an affair with his now ex-wife. While driving down the road he sees a woman in a blanket and no matter how bad things are right now he just can't leave her on the side of the road. Can these two be the HEA they didn't know they were looking for or will they find that the cards just are all stacked against them?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...