Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Review of Baby by Mistake by Victoria Snow


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Leah Hammond and Sebastian Cox. Sebastian is Leah's dads best friend as well as CEO of Sensual Delights. Leah is just about to finish her MBA so she ask or more to it her dad asks if she can do her internship at Sebastian's company. It is agreed upon and she has worked in all the departments but his. Now it is time to work for the man herself and if she has it her way work on the man himself. Sebastian has lusted after Leah since he met her at a party 4 years earlier. Then he learned who her father was and at that point she was completely hands off. Though he may want her he knows he can never. You know that saying though never say never. Will these two find a HEA or will her father and his business but something always in their way?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...