Sunday, June 23, 2019

Review of His Pretty Little Thief by Madison Faye


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Simone and Knox Carmichael. Simone is a girl who came from Louisiana with big dreams not realizing how much it cost to live those dreams in New York City. So when her roommate tells her she is moving out right away she wonders how that is possible. She learns about The Agency from her ex-roommate. They are a company that hires girls to go to very rich men and somehow retrieve their sperm and bring it back fro them to put into other women to get pregnant by. Is it legal not really but Simone really needs the money. Knox has been watching her since the first night she came to his club. He knows he wants her he just has to wait for her to come to him. He knows he is almost done with this waiting game though. Can these two find that they are more to each other than what they seem or will the truth bury them before they begin?

This is another amazing story from the author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't wan to ruin it for any other readers. I will tell you this book has some twist to it you will never see coming. There is so much I want to tell you bout this book and I really wish I could. I will say make sure you grab you copy today this is a must read. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...