Sunday, June 23, 2019

Review of Liner Notes by A.M. Madden


I received this book with the understanding that I would leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we learn what has happened to  Lori Banzini and we get Cannon Davis's story. Lori is trying to get over the mistakes in her past and has sworn off of bad boy rockers. She is now an agent for LRV Media (this is the same company that signed Devil's Lair & Cliffhangers). She is being told by the head of the company to get in and sign Cannon Davis before anyone else does. Lori thinks this will be no problem get in get him ready to sign and get out, to bad life is there to show her otherwise. Cannon has met with other companies but there is something about Lori that makes him want to go with her. Oh it's not just who she represents but her. But no matter how close he tries to get to the woman she has her walls and they are high. Will these two find that they just might have a HEA in their future or will the past keep them locked away forever?

This is another amazing hit by this author. We find that some of our favorite characters are back in this one, Jack and Leila. This story does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. Trust me I really want to tell you. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you unable to put it down after the first word and wanting to read it again when you are all done. You will enjoy it that much. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...