Thursday, January 18, 2024

A Mafia Christmas by Lila Fox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get a story from Beth and Alastair. When this book opens we find that Beth has just learned she is pregnant. The problem with this is she knows her husband doesn't want kids. With her past she doesn't know what she is going to do but the one thing she does know is she will protect her child with her life. Alastair has a past that has him not wanting children. So when his wife comes to him to tell him she is pregnant he snaps. Can these two find a way to a HEA or will it be the end of them forever?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...