Sunday, January 14, 2024

Review of the Mountain Daddy's Broken Little Doll by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Paige & Shane. Paige is so used to men just using and then treating her so badly she is the first to leave. So when she meets Shane she thinks he will do the same thing. Shane can't believe how beautiful the woman is in the hall of the motel he chooses for the night. Shane has no desire to stay in the city he wants his mountains back but he has found a good reason to be delayed. Can these two find a HEA or will the brokenness inside Paige be too much to overcome?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...