Sunday, January 14, 2024

Review of Fire Daddies by Liz Archer

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Harper, Antonio, Hudson, and Benedict. Harper is just trying to get her feet underneath her after leaving her abusive ex. She is determined to show her kids a better life. The only problem is one day while working in the bakery it all goes up in flames. When the guys come in to save her she finds safety in more ways than she ever thought possible. Can they all find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens? 

Another amazing hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...