Thursday, January 18, 2024

Review of Her Hubby's Stepdaddy's Favorite New Game by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jenny and her father-in-law. On saturday nights Jenny and her husband go to his parents house to play games. That is until Jenny's husband instead of taking the summer off with her decides to go across the country to take another position. At the same time her mother-in-law decides to go to the same coast to visit family. Can Jenny and her father-in-law fina a HEA or will it all be too much for them both?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...