Monday, January 1, 2024

Review of Desire in the Doctor's Love by Mary Potter

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest view. 

In this book we meet Stella & Damien. Years ago Stella told Damien how she felt and he rejected her. After that she avoided him at all cost. the one time she did see him he had a girlfriend which broke her even more. Damien knew he hurt Stella when she confessed her feelings to him. At the time he thought she was too young and would find someone else. When he realizes he has those same feelings can he prove to her that they are meant to be together or will past hurts make a future impossible?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...