Monday, January 1, 2024

Review of Dominant Athletic Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Delia & Connor. Delia has some poor body images of herself and has hired Connor to come to her home as a personal trainer. The thing is the more time she spends with Connor she isn't sure if she is seeing him to lose weight or to just be with Connor. Connor knows that Delia is someone special he needs to stay professional but wants to be so much more to her. Can they find a HEA or will they always just be trainer and client? 

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...