Thursday, January 18, 2024

Review of Mountain Man's Healing Doctor by Mary Potter

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Victoria & Jared . Jared is out hunting with his family when something goes horribly wrong and he is shot. Which lands him in the hospital and his doctor is Victoria, who he believes is an angel there to help him. Victoria is a doctor who works way too much but is determined to reach all of her goals. That is before she gets Jared as a patient. He makes her realize there is more to life than just work. Can they find a HEA or will there always be something between them?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...