Tuesday, October 20, 2015

A review A Wedding in Somewhere


I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. 

In this book we have DJ and Brent's wedding. This is one of those weddings that you wonder are the bride and groom ever going to make it to the alter. One thing after another goes wrong with this wedding and even Brent is worried he is going to loose the bride before he can get to the I do's. 

This book will have you laughing it will have you wanting to run for the hills yourself. All and all this is an amazing book. I don't want to give away to much that is why the review is so short but it is an amazing read with a few twists and turns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...