Saturday, October 3, 2015

Free this weekend only 10/2-10/4/15:The Boys of Downcrash by London Casey

Hey everyone! 


Karolyn James (London Casey) and I have been friends for a long time. I remember when she released this trilogy two years ago and I thought it was amazing. So... when she packaged all three books together and put it out in one big book I told her I'd help her push it.

Then she did something crazy.

She made the book FREE.

That's right... the ENTIRE trilogy... in one big ebook... and it's free.

The offer ends tomorrow so please don't wait. The normal Kindle price is $6.99! 

FREE EBOOK!!!!
One band. Three awesome new adult romances. 

THE STRONGER, SAFER KIND 
(Scarlett & Tripp) 


I know it's wrong. All my friends warn me to stay the hell away from him, that he only wants me for sex. But my one night with a rock star let me glimpse his hidden pain...and now I'm determined to help him and damn the consequences. 

TORN TO PIECES 
(Maggie & Tatum) 

I fell hard for Tatum the first moment I saw him...but now my violent ex has returned. A rock star saved my life...but can he save me from my past? 

SOME KIND OF HELL 
(Annie & Logan) 


Everyone said Logan was just a rebound thing, that a party boy like him couldn't ever be serious. I knew it was more...but when my life is blown apart, can Logan step up and help me start again? 
Last chance to grab this for free!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...