Thursday, June 8, 2017

It's Live: Winter's Absolution by Kristina Canady


Title: Winter’s Absolution
Series: Obsidian Blades MC
Author: Kristina Canady
Genre: Dark MC Romance
Release: June 7, 2017
Photographer: Eric Battershell
Cover Design: Sassy Queens of Design


Blurb:
***Warning. This book is for mature audiences only and has many triggers including strong language, sexual/fetish content and rape/ abuse flashbacks.  This is a work of fiction about surviving and is not for the faint of heart. *** This is an MC Romance with dark edges...

Reality can be more terrifying than the strange tales that sometimes circulate. When inky blackness creeps and crawls into every internal recess of a human being, it can be a recipe for living hell on earth. 

But sometimes, even in the most desolate, frigid terrains… absolution can be found.

Luna
Serpent tongues, slithering all around, hissing violent, toxic things, choking the very life out of me… There is no light here, yet I cling to a formless hope that may not even exist. Even as this personal prison tries to wring the last bit of breath from my cold body, I can’t help but think that a lifeline will be thrown to me through the barrage of taunting shadows that tempt me with whisperings to simply end it myself.

Leo
The voices of past deeds and experiences never stop, no matter how hard I work to get over the scarred bits that are always on the verge of being picked open like a sore that will never heal. Most days, I’d rather bang my head into a concrete slab until they all just shut the fuck up. That all stopped the day I found her, a broken, quivering mess who was afraid to leave my property. Her personal demons shone through her sunken eyes, and I knew I had found someone familiar. She scared me to death, but through her, my purpose in this godforsaken world came into focus. She needed me to be a beacon… to show her the way out of the desolate pit of hell that I had only recently figured out how to climb out of.

Buy Links (Kindle Unlimited):

Teaser pic: 



Author Bio:
Raised California, Kristina moved to Colorado to pursue her education and fell in love with the area. After pushing through college class by class with a few scenic breaks in between, she finally graduated with the support of her family and friends.
After establishing her career in nursing, she felt something was missing. Her artistic side was calling so she started to pick up her writing and painting again. After a while, she found that her short story had grown into her first novel. Writing is a passion of hers and she feels the greatest achievement in her art is creating works that bring enjoyment to others.
She continues to reside in Colorado and is working on the next installment of an Affliction of Falling Novels.

Social media Links:
Web Site: www.kristinacanady.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/midnightbloompart1/?ref=bookmarks
Twitter: https://twitter.com/KristinaCanady
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Kristina-Canady/e/B00CJF5NQ0
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7103526.Kristina_Canady

Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/112613733251732813060/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of A Second Chance for Plus-Size Passion by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Nicole & Finnegan ...