Friday, June 9, 2017

Playing with Fire by Margaret Madigan

Playing with Fire
Margaret Madigan

Blurb:

When Vlad Golakov is sent to New Orleans on a protection detail, he plans to get the job done quickly, then enjoy the Big Easy. But when the woman he’s assigned to finds out he’s there disguised as her date, she ditches him at the first opportunity, complicating the job.
 

Angela Reeves is an investigative reporter on the trail of several missing women. Her leads all point to a local band called Cry Wolf. When she goes to a concert to search for clues, she doesn’t anticipate waking up as a wolf, or being rescued by her hot dragon shifter date.
 

Vlad tracks Angela to a rundown plantation outside New Orleans where Cry Wolf has been luring women to grow their wolf pack. Angela is just another of their victims until Vlad rescues her, but he can’t just leave her to deal with her condition alone. As they navigate her symptoms, attraction ignites between them. Seeking a safe and remote location for her first shift, they end up back at the plantation where they battle Cry Wolf and teach them that when you play with fire, you’re bound to get burned.


Buy Link:

PDA Launch Landing page (All books and buy links will be updated on here): http://millytaiden.com/paranormal-dating-agency-kindle-world/

Author bio:

I write romance for Entangled Publishing and Evernight Publishing. I write and indie-publish romance and sci-fi through M&M Publishing.

I'm an Oregon Ducks fan.

I'm a donut and pastry addict (pretty much any carbs, really).

I like cats.

I'm terrified of balloons.

When I’m not writing you’ll find me in a college classroom teaching English and, of course, wrangling my family.

Thanks for visiting my page. I love it when my readers review my work on Amazon, GoodReads, Barnes and Noble, blogs, or wherever else they think of. When you talk about something I've written, not only does it make me ridiculously happy, it also lets other readers know it's a great read and they should run out and buy it. So if you enjoy something I’ve written, please review it! I'll love you forever if you do.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of A Second Chance for Plus-Size Passion by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Nicole & Finnegan ...