Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Review of Vanishing Act by A.M. Madden


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

What would you do if the person you were falling for isn't the person you thought they were? Would you fight for the chance with them or would you hide to protect yourself? Each of these characters must ask and answer these questions. Both of them see something in the other person but with both of them holding something back do they have a chance?

This book has many ups and down I want to tell you all about but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this author will take you on a journey from the very first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of A Second Chance for Plus-Size Passion by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Nicole & Finnegan ...