Friday, June 30, 2017

Review of Two Beast by Dark Angel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Isadora, Vincent and Nathan. Something highly unusual is happening all three kingdoms are agreeing to a marriage to broker a peace deal between them all. The reason this is unusual is because it has never been done before. Though they all agree there is still some hesitation on each of their parts. They wonder can their really make this unusual marriage work or is war truly on the horizon?

This book is amazing. There are some twists and turns that I really want to tell you all about but don’t want to ruin it for any other reader. This book will however have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would high recommend this book .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of A Second Chance for Plus-Size Passion by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Nicole & Finnegan ...