Monday, June 12, 2017

Review Her Highlander's Desire by A.K. Michaels


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Dara and Alinka (Ali). Gerri is up to her matchmaking magic again. This time Dara is part of the Crescent Lock pack and what he doesn't seem to realizes is his american mate is coming for a visit. Both of them feel the pull but neither of them seems to understand exact what their wolves are trying to tell the. Can they pull it together or will they loose one another forever?

This is a great story about finding love even when you didn't know you were looking for it. There are some ups and downs in this story that I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say that I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of A Second Chance for Plus-Size Passion by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Nicole & Finnegan ...