Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Review of Crave by Ash Harlow

..

I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Darcy and Oliver. Both are keeping secrets from one another but are worried if they are revealed that they will loose the other person. They both feel the attraction but are worried that is all it will ever be. Can two broken people find love and acceptance or will they let their past dictate their future?

This is an amazing book. There is so much more I want to tell you about but am worried if I do I will reveal some of the surprises in the book. This book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of A Second Chance for Plus-Size Passion by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Nicole & Finnegan ...