Monday, August 21, 2017

Review of Auctioned to the Billionaire by Kira Bloom


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Felicty (Flick) York and Jackson Cade. Flick finds out that the note that her dad took out is being called in. So with all of the people who work in the cafe being family she knows she needs to do something. Upon meeting Jackson though she isn't sure how she will go about this. When her best friend suggested auctioning her virginity off, she at first thinks she nuts but later thinks it is her only option. What happens though when she pushes that finalized button will she run for this hills or find the greatest thing in her life?

Jackson always gets what he wants and this time he wants Flick. When he first started this he was cleaning up all of his father's outstanding debts. However when he meets Flick he knows he wants something so much more than the money owed for the restaurant. He wonders thought by getting the money will he loose the bigger prize?

This is a great book about love and commitment. There are many ups and downs in this book that I want to tell you all about. I don't want to ruin any of the book for any other readers though. I will say that I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...