Thursday, August 3, 2017

Review of Boss Unavowed by Nicole Locker


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get the continuation of the story that began in Boss Unyielding. Farren and Rogan are together but there are still doubts on both sides. Farren wonders is she will ever be enough for the man of her dreams. Rogan wonders if he will finally do something that will make him loose the two most precious people in his life Farren and Harley. 

This book will show us what happens when you hold onto your fears instead of the love that is there to sooth you. There are many things that I would like to tell you about this book but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...