Thursday, August 17, 2017

Review of Mr. Everything by Emily Bishop


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book the question is asked how far would you go to protect not only yourself but those around you. Sabrina and Randall have to answer this very question. Randall not only for the son that he has but also for the woman he is unable to get out of his mind. Sabrina has a past that she doesn't want to touch the two men she is coming to care about but will that matter in the end?

This book is amazing and will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are some twists that I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book is one of those once you start you will find that you just can't put it down till the very end. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...