Monday, August 21, 2017

Review of Mechanic Bear by Scarlett Grove


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Jessie Kincaid's story and we are introduced to Dana Myers. Jessie has been stubborn about joining Mate.com. He isn't looking for and doesn't want a mate. However when all of his sisters-in-law start ganging up on him and his brothers are not help he decides to at least sign up for the app. This did not mean he would be taking said mate but he would get his family off his case. All of this was in his mind until he saw her. Now he wonders is it to late for them or can he make up for all the time he wasted not looking for her sooner?

Dana has been a virtual prisoner of the Updike brothers and their hyena clan. Dana at the age of 18 was sold to the Hyena's to work off the debit her fox family had built up. So when she gets the chance she runs. Little did she know on that same day she would find out that her mate had finally joined Mate.com. She needs him in more ways than one but she wonders can she stay with him or will she have to run before they even get a chance to be together?

This is an amazing book about finding love at just the right moment. There are some big twists and turns in this book that I really want to tell you about. I hate it when others leave spoilers about a book so I refuse to do that to others. I will say that I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...