Friday, August 25, 2017

Review of Sexy Professor by Alice Ford


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

What would you do if the first day of one of your required college classes you find your ex-boyfriend teaching it? Would you ignore him? Would you plan his murder? Or would you demand all the answers you were never given before this? These are the questions that Alyssa has to ask herself. However when she does talk to him will it make it better or worse. 

This is a short story that will have you saying man I wish I had done that. I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...