Saturday, August 12, 2017

Review of Savior by S.L. Scott


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This book is not a stand alone, it is meant to be read after Savage. That being said we will get all the answers that we were left wondering about in the first book. We find out just how strong Alexander is and how will he deal with the hits that are coming in this book. In this book we find out what happened with Sara Jane and is she willing to come back and fight with Alex or is she going to run for good this time?

There are so many secrets revealed in this book that I don't want to ruin for any other readers. I will say that this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend not only this book but again recommend the first book in this series. This is another amazing hit for this author and you will not be disappointed. I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...