Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Review of Losing It by Crystal Kaswell

I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Quinn Thorn and Westley "Wes" Keatings story. Quinn and Wes have know each other for years. So when Quinn decides she is done being the good girl and wants to punch her V-card she goes for the hottest guy she know Wes. She knows what she wants and that isn't a commitment it is just her learning the ways to rocking a body, to bad she is almost to shy to ask for it. Wes has though Quinn was beautiful for years now but never though she would want him. He knows he is going to help her out first he just needs to make sure she is serious. The more he learns what she wants the more he wants it too. What happens though when it becomes more than just sex? Will they find a HEA or will they both go down in flames?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't wan to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will grab hold of you from the first word and not let go even when you read those two words "The End". I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Rolling with My Best Friend's Brothers by Sylvie Haas

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Beatrix, Mammoth, Gabr...