Sunday, April 9, 2023

Review of Authoritative Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lily & Griffin. Lily has been living on the streets for a while now. When she is sprayed with water one night during a particularly cold night she knows she will do anything to get warm. Griffin just wants to get home to his warm bed. When he sees a girl that offers him anything he wants from her he realizes it might take a bit longer to get there. Can these two find a HEA or will Lilly always believe she is meant to be on the outside looking in?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...