Monday, April 10, 2023

Review of Come Home for Us by Carrie Ann Ryan

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we get Maddie & Elijah Wilder's Story. Maddie has loved Elijah in secret for years now. When he met Joy she tried to move on but no matter what it has always been him for her. Now that she sees what it could really be like can she ever go back? Elijah has been dreaming of Joy asking him the tough questions. He knows this is really all in his own mind and not her. When he opens himself up to the possibility of him and Maddie will he stick around or run for the hills? Can they find a HEA or will the past be too much to overcome?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...