Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Review of Zane by B.L Brooks

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Natalie & Zane. When Natalie & Zane first meet it is as Natalie is trapped in the attic of her foster family's home. Little did she know who would come to save her. Zane is doing what he has always wanted with his life, he is a firefighter. When he gets called to a residential fire he finds something else that he wants now too. Can they find the HEA they are both craving or will there be someone there making sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...